Geography Classical Studies Arts.
Geography (from Greek γεωγραφία, geographia, literally "earth description" ) is a field of science devoted to the study of the lands, the features, the inhabitants, and the phenomena of Earth. (wikipedia)
- Geography A field of science devoted to the study of the lands, the features, the inhabitants, and the...
- Geology An earth science concerned with the solid Earth, the rocks of which it is composed, and the...
- Outline of geography Geography ? study of earth and its people.
- Geography (album) The debut album by Front 242, released in 1982.
- Geography (Ptolemy) A gazetteer, an atlas, and a treatise on cartography, compiling the geographical knowledge of the...
- Geography (Strabo) An encyclopedia of geographical knowledge, consisting of 17 'books', written in Greek by Strabo...
- Geography (journal) A United Kingdom-based subject association whose objects are the advancement of education for the...
- Geography (game) Word chain, also known as Grab on Behind, Last and First, Alpha and Omega, and The Name Game.
- Geographical (magazine) The magazine of the Royal Geographical Society, a key associate and supporter of many famous...
- A Ancient Atlas - About.com www
A collection of annotated links for online maps of the ancient world and from antiquity. Ancient Atlas - About.com.
- The The Roman Empire www
The Roman Empire at its Greatest Extent The Roman Empire.
- Historical Historic Atlas Resource - Europe www
Historical and Cultural Atlas Resource Historic Atlas Resource - Europe.
- Map Perseus Atlas www
Map server gateway offering browsable maps of named places from the ancient world. Atlas. Allows overlays of Roman provinces and modern boundaries, and comparisons against modern features and population centers. Perseus Atlas.
- The Classical Atlas Project www
The Barrington Atlas is a reference work of the ancient Greeks and Romans, Atlas Project, the lands they penetrated, and the peoples and cultures they encountered in Europe, North Africa and Western Asia. Classical Atlas Project.
- Searchable Leuven Database of Ancient Books (LDAB) www
Searchable database aiming to catalog all ancient literary texts with information including a description of the text, Database of Ancient Books (LDAB), language, medium, authors, current location, and plates. Sponsored by the Catholic University of Leuven. Leuven Database of Ancient Books (LDAB).
- Portal Classics Unveiled www
Portal to three reference and resource sites for ancient Roman history, Unveiled, culture, and daily life; Greek mythology; and Latin vocabulary words. Classics Unveiled.
- Alexa: Geography Classical Studies
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Geography Classical Studies
- DMOZ: Geography Classical Studies
dmoz.org Directory: Geography Classical Studies