This section is intended for informational sites, which includes those that focus on instruction, history, and artists. Glass Crafts Arts.
Glass is a non- crystalline amorphous solid that is often transparent and has widespread practical, technological, and decorative usage in, for example, window panes, tableware, and optoelectronics. (wikipedia)
- Glass A non-crystalline amorphous solid that is often transparent and has widespread practical...
- Google Glass An optical head-mounted display designed in the shape of a pair of eyeglasses.
- Philip Glass An American composer. He is widely regarded as one of the most influential musicians of the late...
- Glass (drinkware) A drinking vessel.
- Glasses Glasses, also known as eyeglasses or spectacles, are devices consisting of glass or hard plastic...
- Methamphetamine A strong central nervous system stimulant that is mainly used as a recreational drug and less...
- Glass (novel) The second novel in the verse novel series Crank by Ellen Hopkins, published in hardcover in...
- Glass, Huntly A village about 8 miles from Huntly, Aberdeenshire, Scotland.
- Glassing A physical attack using a glass or bottle as a weapon.
- Glass transition The reversible transition in amorphous materials from a hard and relatively brittle "glassy"...
- Publisher Wardell Publications www
Publisher of design, Publications, instructional, and pattern books. Wardell Publications.
- Stone Silicon Folly www
Stone and glass work, Folly, including instruction manuals for stepping stones, stained glass and hot glass, and forums. Silicon Folly.
- Contains Art Glass World www
Contains listings of associations, Glass World, clubs, retail outlets and glass studios across the US, plus some free patterns and photo gallery. Art Glass World.
- Features Warm Glass www
Features an online tutorial forum and information on equipment, Glass, processes and techniques. Offers a technical book on warm glass. Warm Glass.
- Sculptured, Ron Garcia www
Sculptured, Garcia, etched, leaded and cast skylights, ceilings and entryways. Profile, gallery, client list and contact information. [Requires Flash.] Ron Garcia.
- Use Layton, Peter and Moss, Simon www
Use glass blowing, Peter and Moss, Simon, kiln forming and casting to create architectural elements and sculptures for public and residential spaces. Layton, Peter and Moss, Simon.
- Promotes National Capital Art Glass Guild www
Promotes the all aspects of glass as an art form. Capital Art Glass Guild. Membership spans DC, Maryland and Virginia area. National Capital Art Glass Guild.
- Dedicated International Society of Glass Beadmakers www
Dedicated to promoting and supporting the art of making handcrafted glass beads. International Society of Glass Beadmakers.
- Features Glasshouse Verrerie d'Art www
Features functional glassware blown by Annette Meech and Christopher Williams. Glasshouse Verrerie d'Art.
- Sand Duncan McClellan Glass www
Sand carved glass work of Florida glass artist. Duncan McClellan Glass.
- Message StainedGlassville www
Message boards for stained glass discussion and information. StainedGlassville. Includes project photos contributed by members. StainedGlassville.
- Stained Stained Glass Town Square www
Stained glass forum also includes sections on hot glass, Glass Town Square, mosaic, and glass painting. Stained Glass Town Square.
- Offering Diablo Glass School www
Offering classes for glass techniques in glassblowing, Glass School, flameworking, fused and stained glass. Boston, Massachusetts. Diablo Glass School.
- One Resnik Thermallab www
One day introductory workshops and regular classes for glass blowing. Thermallab. Located in Chapel Hill North Carolina. Resnik Thermallab.
- Rahmi Carved Glass www
Rahmi Cecen displays his gallery of carved glass tables, Glass, doors, dividers and portraits. Carved Glass.
- French Cristallerie Hartwig Jean www
French crystal artist. Cristallerie Hartwig Jean.
- Alexa: Glass Crafts
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Glass Crafts
- DMOZ: Glass Crafts
dmoz.org Directory: Glass Crafts