Features sites for designers of cross stitch only. Designers Cross Stitch Needlework Crafts Arts.
A designer is a person who designs. More formally, a designer is an agent that "specifies the structural properties of a design object ". (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A designer is a person who designs. More formally, a designer is an agent that "specifies the structural properties of a design object". In practice, anyone who creates tangible or intangible objects, products, processes, laws, games, graphics, services, and experiences is referred to as a designer.
- Architect - An architect is a person who plans, designs, and reviews the construction of buildings. To practice architecture means to provide services in connection with the design of buildings and the space within the site surrounding the buildings, that have as their principal purpose human occupancy or use.
- Design - Design is the creation of a plan or convention for the construction of an object, system or measurable human interaction. Design has different connotations in different fields. In some cases, the direct construction of an object is also considered to use design thinking.
- Design engineer - A design engineer is a person who may be involved in any of various engineering disciplines including civil, mechanical, electrical, chemical, textiles, aerospace, nuclear, manufacturing, systems, and structural /building/architectural.
- Design thinking - Design thinking refers to creative strategies designers use during the process of designing.
- Visual arts - The visual arts are art forms such as ceramics, drawing, painting, sculpture, printmaking, design, crafts, photography, video, filmmaking, and architecture. Many artistic disciplines involve aspects of the visual arts as well as arts of other types.
- Design occupations
- Visual arts occupations
- Small Charlette's Collectibles www
Small cross stitch ornament kits each containing a chart, Collectibles, 14 count perforated plastic canvas, floss, and embellishments. Charlette's Collectibles.
- Offers Amathusia www
Offers retail and wholesale ordering details for needlework designs by Barbara Skelton; available as kits and chart packs. Amathusia.
- Mari Whispered by the Wind www
Mari McDonald's designs include mythical women and primitive Amish-style designs as well as a quick-stitch quilt series. Whispered by the Wind.
- Original Lanarte www
Original paintings are translated into cross stitch designs. Lanarte. Subjects include animals, children, flowers, and romantic designs. Lanarte.
- Marielle Filigram www
Marielle Zang Pujol presents her nature, Filigram, animal and seasonal designs. Filigram.
- Featuring Brittercup Designs www
Featuring seasonals, Designs, bell pulls, pillows and wall hangings. Designs also include the Britty Kitty series and other outline style pieces. Brittercup Designs.
- Download Free Cross Stitch Patterns by Bodil Byriel www
Download free cross stitch patterns by Bodil Byriel. Free Cross Stitch Patterns by Bodil Byriel.
- Offers The Needle's Notion www
Offers updated versions of nostalgic designs for cross stitch and needlepoint. Needle's Notion. Includes shop locator. The Needle's Notion.
- Innovative Lynne Nicoletti www
Innovative and unusual designs, Nicoletti, many with hidden images. Glow in the dark floss is used in several pieces. Lynne Nicoletti.
- Specializes Blue Ribbon Designs www
Specializes in historical samplers with many old-fashioned ornament designs as well. Blue Ribbon Designs.
- Patterns Yvette Ungricht www
Patterns for the Mormon stitcher, Ungricht, reinforcing LDS faith and values. Ranges from easy to advanced. Yvette Ungricht.
- Small, A Needle And Fred www
Small, Needle And Fred, quick stitch projects displayed on pillows as well as framed. The Desktopper series includes instructions on finishing and a display stand. A Needle And Fred.
- Specializes Casey Buonaugurio www
Specializes in designs of desserts, Buonaugurio, beverages and other sweet treats. Casey Buonaugurio.
- Finely Nancy Spruance Designs www
Finely detailed Victorian house designs. Spruance Designs. Includes a miniature house series. Historical information about each house is included in the chartpaks. Nancy Spruance Designs.
- Primitive Heart In Hand www
Primitive style designs in both kit and leaflet form. Hand. The designer Cecilia Turner is also a member of The Trilogy. Heart In Hand.
- Primitive The Prairie Schooler www
Primitive cross stitch designs featuring Santa Claus, Prairie Schooler, Noah's Ark, harvest-time, and Christmas. Includes the popular Schooler Santa yearly series. The Prairie Schooler.
- Realistic, Crossing Montana www
Realistic, Montana, wild and whimsical carousel horse designs. Crossing Montana.
- Marilyn Told in a Garden www
Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum's designs include Amish and Celtic themes. Told in a Garden.
- Hand-dyed Lakeside Linens and Designs www
Hand-dyed color fast linen for cross stitch. Linens and Designs. Includes color swatches and original designs. Lakeside Linens and Designs.
- Specializes Historic Stitches www
Specializes in reproductions of antique samplers, Stitches, including reproductions of English, American, French and Quaker. Also supplies original sampler designs, a series of annual Christmas ornaments, and several series of needlework accessories. Historic Stitches.
- Designs, JAR Designs www
Designs, Designs, fabrics, over-dyes, designer thread packs and needlepoint canvas. JAR Designs.
- Assorted Susan Saltzgiver Designs www
Assorted cross stitch designs sold as chart packs. Susan Saltzgiver Designs.
- Creates Moonflower Designs www
Creates designs that include smallscapes, Designs, bookmarks and kits. Moonflower Designs.
- Heart Ursula Michael Designs www
Heart warming collection differentiated by intricate borders, Michael Designs, delicate florals and country vignettes with pastel thread colors. [not suitable for all browsers] Ursula Michael Designs.
- Whimsical Bent Creek www
Whimsical counted cross stitch designs featuring the Zipper and Snapper series. Bent Creek.
- A Jeannette Douglas Designs www
A Canadian company specializing in band samplers with themes from nature and stitching. Douglas Designs. Many speciality stitches are used. Jeannette Douglas Designs.
- Intricate Black Swan Designs www
Intricate fantasy, Swan Designs, seasonal, and samplers by Karen Weaver. Many designs incorporate detailed beadwork. Black Swan Designs.
- Provides DorkStitch www
Provides free cross-stitch patterns, DorkStitch, mostly bookmarks, with game and movie themes. DorkStitch.
- Large Mirabilia www
Large gallery of feminine designs, Mirabilia, many of which incorporate considerable beadwork. Women, angels, mermaids and fairies clothed in finely detailed costumes. Mirabilia.
- Cross-stitch Waxing Moon Designs www
Cross-stitch designs of Americana, Moon Designs, snowmen, and other seasonal pieces, many with a primitive, whimsical tone. Offers some free patterns. Waxing Moon Designs.
- Christian My Big Toe Designs www
Christian cross stitch designs and specialty accessories, Big Toe Designs, fobs, counters, and marking pins. A variety of fabrics, embellishments and threads are used. My Big Toe Designs.
- Fun Barbara Ana Designs www
Fun and whimsical counted cross stitch designs. Barbara Ana Designs.
- Manufacturer Permin www
Manufacturer of Permin cross stitch kits. Permin. [English, German, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian] Permin.
- Offers Fern Ridge Collections www
Offers needlework accessories, Ridge Collections, laying tools, and linen needlework, needlepoint and beaded peyote kits. Fern Ridge Collections.
- Canadian The Stitcher's Habit www
Canadian nature themed designs celebrating the North. Stitcher's Habit. Polar bears and moose are depicted in fanciful ways. The Stitcher's Habit.
- Bright Stitchy Kitty www
Bright and humorous quick-stitch designs of pets and holidays. Stitchy Kitty.
- Detailed Graphs by Barbara and Cheryl www
Detailed patterns incorporating many colors. Barbara and Cheryl. Subjects include Christmas, floral, architectural, Jacobean, samplers, birds and antique toys. Graphs by Barbara and Cheryl.
- Wildlife RK Portfolio Cross Stitch Designs www
Wildlife and tree designs adapted from the artwork of Randee Kilgore and Ikki Matsumoto. Portfolio Cross Stitch Designs. Includes some whimsical water pieces by 11 year old Stephanie Kilgore. RK Portfolio Cross Stitch Designs.
- Cross Lavores L www
Cross stitch and embroidery items including bags, L, baby items and towels. [Portuguese and English] Lavores L.
- Offering Wall Work www
Offering handmade, Work, modern cross stitch art pieces. Wall Work.
- Offers Debs Cross Stitch www
Offers needlework and cross stitch supplies. Debs Cross Stitch.
- Cross The Creative Needle Sewing Club www
Cross stitch designs and accessories. Creative Needle Sewing Club. Members receive discounts on purchases. The Creative Needle Sewing Club.
- Features Ruth Dilts Design www
Features a gallery of charted designs, Dilts Design, counted thread, needlepoint designs, needlepoint instruction, pillows, Christmas ornaments, and samplers. Ruth Dilts Design.
- Elegant A Stitch and a Prayer www
Elegant Samplers with a Christian theme designed by Vicki Schofield. A Stitch and a Prayer.
- Online CyberStitchers.com www
Online community of cross stitchers. CyberStitchers.com. Each has a gallery to display projects. Also provides free patterns in the Pattern Library. CyberStitchers.com.
- Free Cross-stitching.com www
Free resources include stitching techniques, Cross-stitching.com, chat rooms, accessory sources, and some project charts. Cross-stitching.com.
- Alexa: Designers Cross Stitch
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Designers Cross Stitch
- DMOZ: Designers Cross Stitch
dmoz.org Directory: Designers Cross Stitch