Organizations Book Arts Paper Crafts Arts.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organisation (band) An progressive pop krautrock band that was the immediate predecessor of the band Kraftwerk.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- News, Cincinnati Book Arts Society www
News, Book Arts Society, events and exhibits of the Cincinnati Book Arts Society. Visiting book artist lectures and workshops. Cincinnati Book Arts Society.
- The San Francisco Center for the Book www
The Center offers book arts classes, Francisco Center for the Book, lectures and exhibitions for bay area artists. San Francisco Center for the Book.
- Devoted American Printing History Association www
Devoted to the study of printing history and its related arts, Printing History Association, including calligraphy, typefounding, typography, papermaking, bookbinding, illustration, and publishing. American Printing History Association.
- The Hand Bookbinders of California www
The HBC was started in 1972 for those with interest in creating and collecting fine bindings. Bookbinders of California. The group offers workshops, lectures, social activities and exhibitions. Hand Bookbinders of California.
- Book Book Works www
Book Works is non-profit organisation based in London. Works. Their mission is to commission and produce new books in collaboration with contemporary artists and writers. Book Works.
- Two Private Presses of New Mexico www
Two centuries of literary history in New Mexico's private press movement. Presses of New Mexico. Features online exhibits, gallery guide, and educational materials. Private Presses of New Mexico.
- GBW Guild of Book Workers www
GBW is the national non-profit organization for book arts. Book Workers. It sets national standards for bookbinders and provides information on bookbinding, printing, conservation, marbling, calligraphy, and papermaking. Guild of Book Workers.
- Artist-run Booklyn Artists Alliance www
Artist-run organisation organises exhibitions, Artists Alliance,publications and a touring "Bookmobile". Offers consultancy on developing collections of artists' books to institutions.Links to members and collecting institutions. Booklyn Artists Alliance.
- The CBBAG www
The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild CBBAG.
- An Caxton Club of Chicago www
An organization of authors, Club of Chicago, binders, collectors, conservators, dealers, designers, editors, librarians, publishers, and scholars who share a common interest in the arts pertaining to the production of books. Highlights the history, monthly meetings and events, and book-related resources. Caxton Club of Chicago.
- This Miniature Book Society (MBS). www
This international nonprofit organization’s Web site provides brief background information on miniature books and offers articles, Book Society (MBS)., miniature book publishers and dealers’ listings, MBS membership information, and details about the annual Miniature Book Conclave. Miniature Book Society (MBS)..
- Dedicated The New York Center for Book Arts www
Dedicated to the traditional craft of book-making, New York Center for Book Arts, as well as contemporary interpretations of the book as an art object. The New York Center for Book Arts.
- A Saskatchewan Craft Council www
A charitable organization formed in 1975 that supports, Craft Council, develops and promotes excellence in craft. Saskatchewan Craft Council.
- A Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen www
A membership organization serving the public and the crafts community for half a century. Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen.
- Features Ukulele Books www
Features a series of artist books made out of ukuleles by Peter and Donna Thomas. Ukulele Books.
- Fine One Heart Press www
Fine letterpress printers serving the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Heart Press. We print stationery, invitations and artists' books. One Heart Press.
- Alexa: Organizations Book Arts
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Book Arts
- DMOZ: Organizations Book Arts
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Book Arts