Organizations Book Arts Paper Crafts Arts.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- This Miniature Book Society (MBS). www
This international nonprofit organization’s Web site provides brief background information on miniature books and offers articles, Book Society (MBS)., miniature book publishers and dealers’ listings, MBS membership information, and details about the annual Miniature Book Conclave. Miniature Book Society (MBS)..
- The Hand Bookbinders of California www
The HBC was started in 1972 for those with interest in creating and collecting fine bindings. Bookbinders of California. The group offers workshops, lectures, social activities and exhibitions. Hand Bookbinders of California.
- Devoted American Printing History Association www
Devoted to the study of printing history and its related arts, Printing History Association, including calligraphy, typefounding, typography, papermaking, bookbinding, illustration, and publishing. American Printing History Association.
- Dedicated The New York Center for Book Arts www
Dedicated to the traditional craft of book-making, New York Center for Book Arts, as well as contemporary interpretations of the book as an art object. The New York Center for Book Arts.
- An Caxton Club of Chicago www
An organization of authors, Club of Chicago, binders, collectors, conservators, dealers, designers, editors, librarians, publishers, and scholars who share a common interest in the arts pertaining to the production of books. Highlights the history, monthly meetings and events, and book-related resources. Caxton Club of Chicago.
- The CBBAG www
The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild CBBAG.
- The San Francisco Center for the Book www
The Center offers book arts classes, Francisco Center for the Book, lectures and exhibitions for bay area artists. San Francisco Center for the Book.
- Book Book Works www
Book Works is non-profit organisation based in London. Works. Their mission is to commission and produce new books in collaboration with contemporary artists and writers. Book Works.
- Artist-run Booklyn Artists Alliance www
Artist-run organisation organises exhibitions, Artists Alliance,publications and a touring "Bookmobile". Offers consultancy on developing collections of artists' books to institutions.Links to members and collecting institutions. Booklyn Artists Alliance.
- News, Cincinnati Book Arts Society www
News, Book Arts Society, events and exhibits of the Cincinnati Book Arts Society. Visiting book artist lectures and workshops. Cincinnati Book Arts Society.
- GBW Guild of Book Workers www
GBW is the national non-profit organization for book arts. Book Workers. It sets national standards for bookbinders and provides information on bookbinding, printing, conservation, marbling, calligraphy, and papermaking. Guild of Book Workers.
- Two Private Presses of New Mexico www
Two centuries of literary history in New Mexico's private press movement. Presses of New Mexico. Features online exhibits, gallery guide, and educational materials. Private Presses of New Mexico.
- Jackson, The Craftsmen's Guild of Mississippi www
Jackson, Craftsmen's Guild of Mississippi, Mississippi. Photos of exhibition of fiber and other crafts. The Craftsmen's Guild of Mississippi.
- A Saskatchewan Craft Council www
A charitable organization formed in 1975 that supports, Craft Council, develops and promotes excellence in craft. Saskatchewan Craft Council.
- Priscilla Priscilla Foster Handmade Books www
Priscilla Foster handmade books handcrafts fine custom scrapbooks, Foster Handmade Books, photo albums, wedding albums, baby books, writing journals and other custom albums. Priscilla Foster Handmade Books.
- Contents Lost Crafts: The Printed Book www
Contents of The Printed Book by Harry G. Crafts: The Printed Book. Aldis Cambridge at the University Press printed in 1916. Lost Crafts: The Printed Book.
- Alexa: Organizations Book Arts
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Book Arts
- DMOZ: Organizations Book Arts
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Book Arts